The transfer window

The Cyberduck forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
dorayme
Harmless

The transfer window

Postby dorayme » Mon May 28, 2007 12:57 pm

I seem unable to remove the least thing from the Transfer window. On my version of Cyberduck, 2.7.3, I "seem" to delete the old entries in the transfer window by
repeated presses of the delete key after selecting just one entry
(when it goes, the next entry down is selected) Select all and I get spinning ball for ever? Select just 6 or so and they seem to go, 12 takes more than twice the time and much more than that and nothing happens. But all the files are still recorded in the Transfer window when one fires up CB again? Where is it getting its information from precisly please so I can delete these entries. Perhaps this has something to do with why my CB is very slow in starting up (and shutting down) cf with most other programs I have?

Appreciate any advice or reports of similar experience.
dorayme

dorayme
Harmless

Postby dorayme » Mon May 28, 2007 2:17 pm

Now it seems that the Remove button does work! I left it on and went off to dinner, all entries were gone when I got back. I quit CB and when I restarted it, it fired up very very fast, not like I can ever recall. Seems that this was what was slowing the CB startup (of which I have always been puzzled about).

Still don't know why the delet button seemed to selete the entries but did not. But this does not matter now i know the Remove button works. I am not quite sure what Clean up means? Remove double file entries and keep only the latest?
dorayme

Return to “Cyberduck”