Application Notification, Display Style does not update

The Growl forums have moved to Google Groups, this forum is read only.
Pid
Harmless

Application Notification, Display Style does not update

Postby Pid » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 am

(Bug reports OK here?)

In Growl Preferences, when configuring Application specific Notifications the Display Style menu does not update when each Notification message is configured.

Each of "Stay On Screen", Priority and "Play Sound" do update and are configurable for each Notification.

I think that the setting for the notification is being successfully set when the drop down menu is activated, but that it is just not updating the display when the view is returned to a given notification, after modifying another one.

racemase
Harmless

Re: Application Notification, Display Style does not update

Postby racemase » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi have exactly the same here. It drives me crazy ;) The individual notification display styles don't stick. Change it for one message type it changes all messages type. Close settings and reopen them brings back the application default style. It's messed up. All other prefs (stay on screen etc) still work. It broke with update to 1.1.5

boredzo
Cocoaforge Admin

Postby boredzo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 am

Bug reports should go to the discuss list.

Anyway, this is known and fixed in the 1.1.6 betas. Beta 4 should be tomorrow, if I don't get caught up in something else.

racemase
Harmless

Postby racemase » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 am

boredzo wrote:Bug reports should go to the discuss list.

Anyway, this is known and fixed in the 1.1.6 betas. Beta 4 should be tomorrow, if I don't get caught up in something else.

Thank you very much!

Return to “Growl”