Page 12 of 15

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 pm
by sad_story
IM+

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:49 pm
by sad_story
Adium (really? Not avail form same developers?)

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm
by sad_story
Trillian

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm
by sad_story
Fring

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:47 pm
by zac
sad_story wrote:IM+


Does not have a URL scheme.

sad_story wrote:Adium (really? Not avail form same developers?)


Is not available for iOS. Feel free to write to Apple concerning their anti-GPL policy, and don't complain to volunteers on such projects.

sad_story wrote:Trillian


Assuming it supports it, one of the generic AIM or XMPP redirects should work. I don't have a copy of Trillian to investigate its URL scheme, but you can look for me: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=20704 (it's the first post, but I just edited it to add the steps from a later post in this thread)

sad_story wrote:Fring


Added.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:17 pm
by sad_story
sad_story wrote:
Trillian


Assuming it supports it, one of the generic AIM or XMPP redirects should work. I don't have a copy of Trillian to investigate its URL scheme, but you can look for me: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=20704 (it's the first post, but I just edited it to add the steps from a later post in this thread)



Here is the Trillian Info.plist attached

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 pm
by zac
sad_story wrote:Here is the Trillian Info.plist attached


As suspected, they register for AIM and XMPP. They also have their own "trillian" URL scheme, which I've added to the redirect list.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am
by netnut404
zac wrote:Please post requests (and URL scheme if you have it!) for applications you wish to be added to the launchable application list.

To help find a URL scheme for a pay app:

Go to (depending on Mac or Windows, assuming Mac because I don't know the Windows one...)

  1. <your iTunes library>/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications, and locate the .ipa for the application.
  2. Copy the .ipa to your desktop (or some other convenient location)
  3. Rename .ipa to .zip, and extract
  4. Inside the Payload folder, locate the .app, right click, and "show package contents."
  5. Open Info.plist and attach or quote it (inside

    Code: Select all

    [code][/code]
    tags)


I would like to be able to launch the new zoiper voip client from prowl http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zoiper-s ... 9960?mt=8# it is free and I tried a plist editor for windows, but did not see the url in it after scping it over (probably doing it wrong). Thanks for the help

NetNut

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am
by zac
netnut404 wrote:I would like to be able to launch the new zoiper voip client from prowl http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zoiper-s ... 9960?mt=8# it is free and I tried a plist editor for windows, but did not see the url in it after scping it over (probably doing it wrong). Thanks for the help

NetNut


Sadly, it does not register for a URL scheme. :(

ABUS IPCam App

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 am
by freitags
ABUS IPCam App (Please add)

Please add this IPCam App so my doorbell can launch prowl, which opens the Abus App and I can see, who is visiting me...

I hope this is all you need:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3914354/Info.plist.zip
More Information on the app: http://itunes.apple.com/app/ipcam/id410517914?mt=8

Thanks a lot. Great App!

Christian

Re: ABUS IPCam App

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am
by zac
freitags wrote:ABUS IPCam App (Please add)

Please add this IPCam App so my doorbell can launch prowl, which opens the Abus App and I can see, who is visiting me...


Sadly, it does not register for a URL scheme, so Prowl won't be able to launch it. :( You can contact the author and ask them to add one.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 pm
by kosmokramer
Will you please add Live Cams Pro to the redirect list? I use it for my home security so it would be really nice to be able to "launch" the app when a push alert tells me there is motion detected on my front porch, etc.

Here is Info.plist: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6734898_9273820_31543

Thank you!

Alternatively, if this won't work, please inform me so I can make a request to the LiveCamPro author to revise his app.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm
by zac
Added Live Cams Pro.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 pm
by kosmokramer
Holy smokes that was fast - works great!

You are a god among us mere mortals - thank you!

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm
by BrianAz
Are you able to add 'IP Vision Pro'?

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm
by zac
BrianAz wrote:Are you able to add 'IP Vision Pro'?

Thanks,
Brian


Please follow the instructions on the initial post so I can see if it's got a URL Prowl can open.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 pm
by BrianAz
zac wrote:
BrianAz wrote:Are you able to add 'IP Vision Pro'?

Thanks,
Brian


Please follow the instructions on the initial post so I can see if it's got a URL Prowl can open.


Info.plist attached now. Sorry for not RTFP ;), thanks for being gentle.

- Brian

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm
by zac
BrianAz wrote:Info.plist attached now. Sorry for not RTFP ;), thanks for being gentle.

- Brian


Sadly, this application doesn't have a URL scheme, so Prowl has no way to launch it. :( You should suggest to the author to include one in a future release for this purpose.

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 am
by BrianAz
zac wrote:
BrianAz wrote:Info.plist attached now. Sorry for not RTFP ;), thanks for being gentle.

- Brian


Sadly, this application doesn't have a URL scheme, so Prowl has no way to launch it. :( You should suggest to the author to include one in a future release for this purpose.


Thx Zac. I took your advice and the dev kindly added it!

URL is : ipvisionpro://

FYI for anyone who wants to open a specific camera:
ipvisionpro://opencamera?group=XXXX&name=YYYY     will open the app and display the camera with name YYYY

Re: Launchable Application List Requests

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:30 am
by zac
Updated, added IP Vision Pro.