Updating the Vienna danish language?

An RSS/Atom newsreader with features comparable to commercial newsreaders.
allannyholm
Muffin

Updating the Vienna danish language?

Postby allannyholm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 am

Hi,

So I just begun using Vienna again in my native tongue and noticed that things aren't quite up to date in the danish language. Are there no active developers on this particular language?(I think it's a given that there isn't) I'd like to take in onto my shoulders and bring it up to date. I'm one of the translators of the Camino webbrowser.

Can I already begin getting the strings up to date within iLocalize or do I have to have some special unlocked(NIB) package? I noticed that the last time I went over the translation I couldn't open the Main NIB file for editing.

Thanks. :smile:

David Munch
Grandé

Re: Updating the Vienna danish language?

Postby David Munch » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 am

That would be my fault.. I havent kept up with Vienna lately.. :(

allannyholm
Muffin

Postby allannyholm » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 am

Okay. Thanks for popping in David, we haven't really spoke since the early days of translating Camino 2.

Could you look at updating it? It's not unusable by any means but certain menu items and other application strings need an update.

David Munch
Grandé

Postby David Munch » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

I'll take a look at it next weekend. (Having my girlsfriend father over during this weekend, soo...)

Noted it in my calender!
For Vienna issues: Please search Github before posting! Otherwise, file a bug report on Github.

If you are interested in helping out with the development of Vienna, see the Vienna website for details. All levels of programming experience are welcome! :grin:

Return to “Vienna”