I noticed that Vienna hangs for a while when I refresh the feed from Java.net blog community.
I don't know if it's related to Vienna or if it's an issue with this particular feed (which does not pass the W3C RSS validator btw).
Here's the feed:
Whenever I refresh it, I got the spinning ball of death and Vienna uses a lot of CPU. I goes back to normal pace after a while (approx 3 mins).
The problem occurs with both the latest Vienna 2.4 and the 2.5 Beta (18.104.22.1680), running on Mac 10.5.8.
An RSS/Atom newsreader with features comparable to commercial newsreaders.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Michael Ströck
- Vienna Team
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:21 am
- Location: Vienna, Austria
I started having similar problems with random feeds just a few days ago. The only software update I did about the time the problems started was updating to Office 2008 12.2.4. The problem definitely started before I updated to Safari 4.0.5 (which might have affected WebKit).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher