Slightly updated look for 2.5

An RSS/Atom newsreader with features comparable to commercial newsreaders.
AlanR
Frappa

Re: Slightly updated look for 2.5

Postby AlanR » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 am

I'll fix the buttons in the Toolbar sometime this weekend. I'll fix them so that at least the corners won't twinkle like they do now.

They never really bothered me because I never display the Toolbar but they do need some attention.

Michael Ströck
Vienna Team

Postby Michael Ströck » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm

AlanR wrote:I'll fix the buttons in the Toolbar sometime this weekend. I'll fix them so that at least the corners won't twinkle like they do now.

They never really bothered me because I never display the Toolbar but they do need some attention.

That would be amazing Alan! They could use a little love. At the moment, we do not even use alternate images for the "pressed" state, simply because nobody has ever gotten around to doing them (the ones that like like they have been pressed in).

AlanR
Frappa

Postby AlanR » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Michael Ströck wrote: At the moment, we do not even use alternate images for the "pressed" state, simply because nobody has ever gotten around to doing them (the ones that like like they have been pressed in).

“Button Pressed” images exist for some of them, the small toolbar buttons have the second image. I had a quick look and fixed a few of them already just to figure out the best way to do it. I'll look through all of them and fix up whatever needs it.

I have some other things I need to do first though so it will be later on.

I fixed the info button here...

I don't much like twinkling corners. 8-)

The corner pixels have to match the adjacent gradient pixels so upper and lower corners are different. I've not yet actually worked on the corners for a better blend in the arc though.

AlanR
Frappa

Hmm...

Postby AlanR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am

I guess my previous image helped uncover a small problem which I had never noticed.

Subversion note
January 23, 2010
07:43 - mstroeck
Fix problem that caused small toolbar buttons not to enter "pressed" state.
M /trunk/2.5.0/ToolbarItem.m

I just made 1499 available.

Return to “Vienna”