Notification Center configuration on 10.8.5

An instant messenger which can connect to AIM, GTalk, Jabber, ICQ, and more.
DjKarras
Harmless

Notification Center configuration on 10.8.5

Postby DjKarras » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi,

I have a couple of issues regarding Adium and the Mac Notification Center in 10.8.5. I have been looking around but I cannot find any answers to this:
- Is the icon shown in the notification messages our beloved green duck, even if the doc icon has been changed to another set? I see the app icon is updated (I use AdiumIcon) but in the notification center this change is not shown. I have restarted and cleaned up and done

Code: Select all

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user && pkill Finder

but still nothing. Is this supposed to change or is there any way to actually change this? I seem to remember to have the nice bubble icon, but maybe I just hadn't noticed and I still had the green duck. It just seems odd….

- Maybe this is related to the previous question, but Adium doesn't show up in the Notifications Center preference pane. I am not sure if it's supposed to, but if it uses it I guess it makes sense that it does.

I wanted to ask these questions before deleting all my config and starting anew, since I took some time to configure it a long time ago and I don't want to restart again.

Thanks,
Albert

Return to “Adium”